i was recently playing games and this nasty windos logo key keep annoying me , cause i often accidently clicked it , and i start to search a solution to solve my problem, and found the following article in microsfot website, and it did work, hope this helps, thanks!
It’s very possible to protect your computer from bøts, but it takes diligence and knowing what to look for. Use the following tips to keep your computer safe:
?Install firewalls to block malicious attacks and never turn them off.
?Use a long and complicated password that contains numbers and...
1. Select the file or folder you want to encrypt.
2. Right-click the file or folder and select Properties.
3. On the General tab, click the Advanced button
4. Check the box for the "Encrypt contents to secure data" option.
5. Click Apply and then OK.
Note: If the "Encrypt contents to secure...
✅ Method 1.
- Clean up and remove Shortcut Virus by CMD -
1. Click on Start and select Run;
2. Type: CMD and Hit Enter to open Command Prompt;
3. Type the drive letter of your hard drive partition in PC or USB flash drive and hit Enter; (G for example.)
4. Type: attrib g:. /d /s -h -r...
???How To Fix USB Flash Drive Storage or Format "Windows Cannot Format???
1. Open Command Prompt by typing CMD into the run box or just the bottom of the Start Menu
2.Open Computer Management by typing COMPMGMT.MSC into run or the bottom of the Start Menu
3. type DISKPART into the CMD...
Una kailangan niyo ng coin.ph account kung wala pa magregister kayo dito
Magregister lang kayo dito sa typehash tapos iwan niyo lang nakabukas yung tab niya kusa na yan mag mamine
Pwede rin kayong magregister dito sa cryptotab at idownload ang extension nila sa chrome
yung proof popost ko...
PHCracker.net is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Please allow us a week or two for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
Disclaimer: This site does not store any files on it's server. All contents are provided by non-affiliated third parties. PHCracker.net cannot be held liable for any content on the site. We link to content stored on other site / or servers, We do not host these ourselves. By visiting and / or registering to PHCracker.net, you agree to our Terms of Service and Conditions. For complaints / questions, don't hesitate to Contact Us.